How to get to Happy Horse Farm
- Make sure you have a cell so that you can call in case you get lost
- Call Ivan on 083 263 6643 or Bernice on 083 336 1823 if you do get lost
- Get onto the Hendrik Podgieter Road heading west out of Jhb
- Pass Little Falls and Ruimsig
- At Pinehaven there is a set of traffic lights which is the start of the N14 highway. Travel straight across this intersection
- Go straight past the various flower manufacturing places
- The road will eventually come to a T-Junction
- This T-Junction is called Oaktree. (You will see my signage on the left) - you are not at the place yet. You are 2.5 km from the turn of now
- You are in the right neighbourhood. Turn right
- The road make a small fork - left to Tarlton and straight to Hekpoort - Go straight.
- This road is called the Sterkfontein Road. You will pass a road which goes to Sterkfontein Caves on your right - go past it
- On the left just after the go-cart track on the right is a dirt road
- Turn left up this road. We are at the second entrance on the left hand side (No 46)
We look forward to your safe arrival.
How to get to the Happy Horse Farm
GOOGLE MAPS - DIRECTIONS
Click here to view Google Maps Directions. You can get directions to Happy Horse Farm from virtually anywhere in South Africa - just put in the location you will depart from and Google will do the rest.
Once this opens in a new page, go to the left of the page, click on Get Directions, and take it from there. We look forward to meeting you.
READ this article: The Arab Horse in South Africa. Interesting reading.